I think I'm old. Not in my head where I'm a saucy, savvy, sexy, smoochy 26-ish. But in my body. I have this nerve pinchy feeling in my left ass-hip connector that is fucking awful. I went running today in an effort to clear my mind, get out of the house and stop feeling a little bit sorry for myself. "Ravenna" probably translates to :ravine in Spanish. Sucha smart girl.. Ran around it, I did. Not through it, dear liza, dear liza. 2.5 miles. Not bad after too many months of relative inactivity. Love that muscle memory.
It is hard hard hard to make this sort of a change at 35.
I'm really ready to meet my baby daddy. Really. Anytime now.
I had magnificent Indian take-out tonight. Wow, so good. Almost makes me forget the ass-hip issue. Red wine helps, although this particlar bottle is a little lame.
John Paul Johnson. A love that endures. Go figure.
Oh, the link for the day is to Jamison's blog. Althought if you're reading this, you're already reading hers. So here's a bonus: GOATS! Really, and truly, I like goats that much.
Sleep.
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know what you mean about feeling old...I am feeling a bit creaky myself...doesn't help that I carry a 20 lb. chubby cheek girl around and lift her big brother to the sky. Ouch, my achin' back. Glad to see a new post. Post more often!
LOVE IT! LOVE YOU! Like goats, but really LOVE PRAIRIE DOGS!!! Send me your street address so I can send you the CD of pictures from the road trip, so you can relish the pictures of you and your goats.
James
Post a Comment